2. The administrator for the personal data included in the website is Alpine Motel, 721 Cedar Street Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (hereinafter: the Administrator).
3. When entering the Website we automatically collect data using Cookies.
4. Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer.
5. The types of information that we collect through Cookies include IP address; device ID; viewed pages; browsing information; browser type; operating system; internet service provider; timestamp; the referring URL; and location data depending on the device you use.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
session - remain in the browser until the user turns it off or log off from the website on which they are included.
permanent - remain in the device's web browser until they are deleted by the user or for a predetermined period specified in the cookie file parameters.
7. We allow certain third parties (for example: Google Analitycs.) to place Cookies.
8. You can delete Cookies from your device. However, if you choose to block or delete Cookies, certain features of the websites you visit might not operate correctly. You can anytime change default settings in your browser:
You can also install Google Opt-Out/Do-Not-Track add-on in your browser and block collecting of statistics by our Website.
9. If you have questions or concerns about our processing of your personal data, or if you want to exercise any of the rights you have under this notice, you are welcome to contact us at phone number: +1-608-254-8222. You can also contact your local data protection authority with questions and complaints.
10. The Website may contain links to other websites which operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations which we recommend are read carefully.